*Effective Date: December 7, 2020
Your Privacy Rights
Scope and Consent
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use of Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services, and to help us personalize and improve your experience.
Information we collect automatically: When you use Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access device. The information sent to us may include, but is not limited to, the following: data about the pages you access, computer IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, and standard web log data and other information.
Information you provide to us: We may collect and store any information you provide us when you use Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services, including when you add information on a web form, participate in community dispute resolutions, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services.
When you use Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services, we also collect information about your transactions and your activities. In addition, if you open an Orcas Loving Care, Inc account or use Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your Orcas Loving Care, Inc account or give us when you use Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services.
We may also collect information from or about you from other sources, such as through your contact with us, including our customer support team, your results when you respond to a survey, your interactions with members of the Orcas Loving Care, Inc . Additionally, for quality and training purposes or for its own protection, Orcas Loving Care, Inc may monitor or record its telephone conversations with you or anyone acting on your behalf. By communicating with Orcas Loving Care, Inc, you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
Information from other sources: We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements;
- improve the Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services by customizing your user experience;
- measure the performance of the Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services and improve their content and layout;
- manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
We may contact you via electronic means or postal mail to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions, or as otherwise necessary to service your account. We may contact you as necessary to enforce our policies, applicable law, or any agreement we may have with you.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We respect your communication preferences.
When you access our website or use Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services, we may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, e-tags, “Flash cookies,” or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively “Cookies”). We use these technologies to recognize you as a customer; and to promote trust and safety across our site and Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services.
You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, unless our Cookies are required to prevent fraud or ensure the security of websites we control. However, declining our Cookies may interfere with your use of our website and Orcas Loving Care, Inc Services.
How We Protect and Store Personal Information
We store and process your personal information on our computers in North America. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
How We Share Personal Information with Other Third Parties
We may share your personal information we collect from you, including your name, contact details, and transactions and activities, with:
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to Orcas Loving Care, Inc or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information
How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions